Monday 8 August 2011

Car Battery Solution: YTO 348

Car Battery Solution: YTO 348 On YouTube.





I have a dead battery. Try to help launch the truck without success. I had the power of sound to all my accessories and the starter is not strong and slow when I tried to start the engine. So what's the problem? My truck is 10 years old and like all machines that I have a corrosion problem, you know, that fluffy white stuff around the battery terminals. Mine had gotten so bad I had to replace on a bracket on the cable itself six months, but I still had a lot of corrosion on the cable. TheCorrosion is a ground wire from the contact and "termination of the circuit", which is required to start the engine and the battery while the vehicle stops. Here is a temporarily work around out of trouble in order to save themselves. Please note: The battery is good. Liquid inside it with the right level. This is not a long term solution, because the battery is not charged. I used jumper cables, only the negative side to complete the circuit to a new ground point. A thick cablenecessary to enable them to meet safely. After the vehicle is started, remove the cable from the disk.

Tags: dead, battery, automotive, fix, repair, corrosion, jump, start, jumpstart, cables, circuit, car, truck, ground, help, trouble, stranded, electronics, electrical, care, maintenance, youtube, orbit, yto

cheap drawstring backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment