Saturday 26 November 2011

Say Goodbye to my ♥heart♥ tonight (showtime:)

Say Goodbye to my ♥heart♥ tonight (showtime:) On YouTube.





Let me start off by saying it was like 90 degrees outside:P. But anyway, Rhuie was amazing!! The first two dressage classes started out rough, he was hollow, above the bit and rushing everything, but each class he got better and better! We did intro test A and B, then training 1-4, yeah, a lot:P, and then the starter combined training test which had BN test A. and then the jumping, lets just say my release was HORRIBLE, that is what we were working on a lot in the lesson last week, but I don't know why, I just was not doing it, but Rhuie still tried hard and made up for my crap;), and I had to jump in an all purpose saddle which had a really deep seat, almost like a dressage saddle, and it was hard to get my butt out of the saddle:P, but no excuses. But he did do better than the jumping at the last show! The dressage went really well, though, I think thats his thing:P. He really seems to enjoy it! on one test we got all 8 and one 7 in collective marks:), could be better, could be worse. But this horse never stops amazing me. He is still young, still somewhat green, especially at jumping (we both are), but he still tries!! A lot improved from the last show, we do need to work on our halt, he always tips his hind end one way:P. I am sorry for bragging and all:( Don't watch me cause I look like crap, but watch him:). Oh and I one more thing. Rhuie won his first blue ribbon:), even though that doesn't really matter, I am still excited for him:D! and guess which test it was ...

Keywords: horsegeek99, Horse, Geek, 99

ice maker wr30x0318

No comments:

Post a Comment